Keeping up

Well, I still feel wonderful. Energetic, happy, in control. I hope this doesn't go away. I don't feel like writing a long entry tonight. Just a quick post to encourage me to keep this thing active.

I'm trying to go to sleep, so I am listening to soothing music and browsing through some lovely thinspo. There are some truly beautiful women out there. I think I am a pretty lovely person, I will be lovely (like those girls) out the outside eventually.

I have so many other things going on in my life along with ana, I don't think tonight is the night to write about them, though. I'm sure this will turn into my own little e-journal eventually, but for the moment I feel like staying focused on my body for now, running behind the rest of my day to day. It's always it in the back of my mind, though, throughout the day. Like a fun secret friend just for me. It makes me happy to feel control and other people have noticed my improved additude this week. Win win.

0 comments:

Post a Comment